Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I've never blogged before!

This is like my first time going into the basement of the undergrad library at UNC and sending my first email. I chisled it out of stone. Thanks for setting this up, Tim!

I agree with Matt in that I am excited about Obama and hope he can keep the momentum up. He's looking strong in New Hampshire, too, so we'll see what happens.

Things are good here in Princeton -- busy week, as I'm interviewing all our RA applicants for next year. My first question for everyone has been: "What would you do if one of your sophomore residents was performing a card trick, and as part of the trick he burned a piece of paper and rubbed the ashed on his forearm to magically display your card of choice?" Now that is a do or die question!

I'm also excited because Dana and I are in the process of booking our first real vacation in a long while. We are planning to spend 4 nights in Virgin Gorda (in the British West Indies) at the beginning of April. I'm just realizing this now, but I guess I'll have to watch the Heels win the national championship this year from the Caribbean!

Anyway, that's a thumbnail sketch of what's going on with me today. Thanks for setting this up, Tim!

No comments: